hi, y'all!

Hi, y'all!

Welcome to the blog of Sweet November Events! {formerly Green Shoes Weddings & Events}

We are a wedding & event planning company servicing Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas. We hope you enjoy this insight into our world and the occasional eye candy! Oh, and we LOVE comments so be sure to leave some when you see something you like!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Winter Wedding Inspiration :: Baby It's COLD Outside!

Happy New Year from Sweet November Events!  In honor of the crazy snowy/icy/freezing weather we've had lately, I thought it would be fitting to do a blog post devoted to winter weddings!
Don't get me wrong, I love a good spring or fall wedding or even summer on the beach.  But these pictures make a crisp, snowy winter wedding look pretty darn good!

Enjoy...and stay warm!

Photo Credit + Sources:
Bouquet | Rings on Icicle
Tablescape (via Elizabeth Anne Designs) | Wreath
Aisle | Cake (via Kelly Oshiro Design)
Invitation Suite

Cute jacket to keep the bride warm!
Photo Credit: Kelly Hicks

 LOVE the matching wraps in this photo!
Source: Wish Special Events

 Great bridesmaid dresses with higher necklines & sleeves.
Perfect for cooler weather!
Photo Credit: Michael Bambino Photography

 I've had the privilege to see lots of pictures from this amazing
winter wedding! Lots of fabulous details and a
beautiful couple, too!
Photo Credit: Susan Stripling
Event Design: Ivy Robinson
 
Adore this image from one of my favorite photographer teams!
This couple looks so chic & classic!
Photo Credit: Kristin Byrum Photography


 These next two photos are from the same beautiful winter wedding.
I couldn't choose which one I liked better!
 Photo Credit: Rebecca with Millie Holloman Photography
  
Photo Credit: Rebecca with Millie Holloman Photography

*Editor's Note: I am more than willing to give proper credit to any photographers whose images I use for my blog. However, many times, the source where the image is found does not credit the photographer.  If you see an image featured here that is yours and you are not properly credited, please send me an email and I will be glad to update the post with your name & link! Thank you for your understanding!

14 comments:

  1. i love the shot of the rings on the icicle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, nice post. This is an interesting and very informative topic. Thanks for sharing your ideas on, its not just entertaining but also gives your reader knowledge. Good blogs style too, Cheers!
    Wedding Planning Boston MA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey from where did you get such an amazing view? I have explored a wedding location venue but it did not fit my requirements. Please suggest venue where your pictures have been captured.

    ReplyDelete